Healthcare professionals conscientiously strive to provide effective pain management to their patients. Yet, in daily practice finding accurate, up-to-date data when you need it is often a time-consuming and frustrating process.
Bedside Pain Manager (BPM) provides referenced, targeted, clinical pain management information in a concise, easy-to-use format to help you confidently make fast, safe, effective decisions to relieve your patients’ pain and symptoms. BPM is fully referenced, and reviewed by Robert W. Hutchison, Jr. PharmD, BCACP, Associate Professor at Texas A&M University Health Sciences Center College of Pharmacy.
Your Trusted Companion in Relieving Your Patients’ Pain
- IV/PO Equianalgesic Chart
- Mu Agonist Opioid Analgesic Chart
- Opioid Conversion Equation
- Opioid Controlled Release Chart
- Opioid/NSAID Combination Drug Charts
- Transdermal and Transmucosal Fentanyl Charts
- Pros and Cons of the Different Analgesic Routes
- Agonist-Antagonist Opioids
- NSAID Chart and Topical Formulations
- Wong-Baker FACES® Pain Rating Scale
- Adjuvant Meds
- Duration, Onset, Peak, Half-life, Steady State
- Naloxone (Narcan) Guidelines
- Meperidine and Methadone Data and Caution
- Meds for Nausea, Agitation, Restlessness
- Over 50 Pain Management Pearls
- Non-Drug Approaches to Consider
- How Supplied, Drug Cost Guidelines
- Safety precautions, and more...