Bedside Pain Manager offers fully referenced and targeted clinical pain management information. Clear, concise, and easy to use, BPM can help you confidently make fast, safe and effective decisions to relieve your patient’s pain and symptoms. BPM is reviewed by Robert W. Hutchison, Jr. PharmD, BCACP, Associate Professor at Texas A&M University Health Sciences Center College of Pharmacy.
Healthcare professionals conscientiously strive to provide effective pain management to their patients. Yet, in daily practice finding accurate, up-to-date data when you need it can be a time-consuming and frustrating process.
Your Trusted Companion in Relieving Your Patients’ Pain
All This In One Handy Guide!
- IV/PO Equianalgesic Chart
- Mu Agonist Opioid Analgesic Chart
- Opioid Conversion Equation
- Opioid Controlled Release Chart
- Opioid/NSAID Combination Drug Charts
- Transdermal and Transmucosal Fentanyl Charts
- Opioid Analgesics: Pros and Cons of Available Routes
- Agonist-Antagonist Opioids
- NSAID Chart and Topical Formulations
- Adjuvant Meds
- Wong-Baker FACES® Pain Rating Scale
- Duration, Onset, Peak, Half-life, Steady State
- Naloxone (Narcan) Guidelines
- Meperidine and Methadone Data and Caution
- Symptom Management: Nausea, Agitation, Restlessness
- Over 50 Pain Management Pearls
- Non-Drug Approaches to Consider
- How Supplied, Drug Cost Guidelines
- Safety precautions, and more...