Bedside Pain Manager offers fully referenced and targeted clinical pain management information. Healthcare professionals conscientiously strive to provide effective pain management to their patients. Yet, in daily practice finding accurate, up-to-date data when you need it can be a time-consuming and frustrating process. Clear, concise, and easy to use, BPM can help you confidently make fast, safe and effective decisions to relieve your patient’s pain and symptoms. BPM is reviewed by Robert W. Hutchison, Jr. PharmD, BCACP, Associate Professor at Texas A&M University Health Sciences Center College of Pharmacy.
Please note: only laminated copies and PDF available
Online version has been discontinued
We are closing our business this year, 2017. We would like to thank all our loyal customers for their interest and support over the years. Providing you with a concise, useful product has been both a challenging and deeply satisfying endeavor for us. As always, we sincerely hope you have found BPM to be of considerable help in your pain and symptom management work.
Laminated 2015 copies will be available until our supply is gone.
2015 PDFs will be available for a few months.
Previously purchased online memberships: the database will be available through your one year purchased term.
"BPM is one of the best tools I have ever used in my nursing career...
my colleagues always ask to borrow mine." Jan Gartenberg, RN, BSN
Your Trusted Companion in Relieving Your Patients’ Pain
All This In One Handy Guide!
- IV/PO Equianalgesic Chart
- Mu Agonist Opioid Analgesic Chart
- Opioid Conversion Equation
- Opioid Controlled Release Chart
- Opioid/NSAID Combination Drug Charts
- Transdermal and Transmucosal Fentanyl Charts
- Opioid Analgesics: Pros and Cons of Available Routes
- Agonist-Antagonist Opioids
- NSAID Chart and Topical Formulations
- Adjuvant Meds
- Wong-Baker FACES® Pain Rating Scale
- Duration, Onset, Peak, Half-life, Steady State
- Naloxone (Narcan) Guidelines
- Meperidine and Methadone Data and Caution
- Symptom Management: Nausea, Agitation, Restlessness
- Over 50 Pain Management Pearls
- Non-Drug Approaches to Consider
- How Supplied, Drug Cost Guidelines
- Safety precautions, and more...